Tuesday, March 4, 2014

National Musuem of Modern Art Delhi

In all my Delhi years I knew that it existed. You can't really miss it. It is right there at one of the most prominent landmarks of Delhi- India Gate. This is at the heart of Lutyen's Delhi. Rashtrapati Bhavan is hardly any distance away. Most buses going from North campus towards south Delhi would pass this area. ( The metro generation would probably not passing through this area with the kind of regularity that I had to as I would take a U special from Laxmibai Nagar opposite INA market to North campus during my first year at college at University of Delhi.) Now, after all these years , I entered this museum. Found it interesting. Could not click inside the museum but was allowed to photograph Subodh Gupta's art work.







Subodh Gupta's installation


Main entry  to the gallery, no photos after this point

subodh gupta's art work

subodh gupta's art work

No comments:

Post a Comment